View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
MikenOH

Garage
First track day late afternoon session - YouTube

I would welcome any and all constructive critique or questions. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice video, everything looked smooth. Some of your turn ins might have been a bit early but no large errors. How were the brakes?

One question on the camera--your Elph HS 300 worked well. What kind of mount did you use?

I've got an Elph 100HS and my videos have been fuzzy at various resolutions--like it was going in and out of focus. I've been forced to use an old camera--Canon A540--because the video on the elph is pretty much unwatchable even with a solid mount. What kind of settings on the camera are you using when recording? Resolution/tracking/ stabilization..????

Would appreciate an suggestions on getting my Elph 100 providing better in-car video.

Here's a link to a couple of mine in car videos using the A540; the WG video was with a loose chase cam mount which I fixedby taking out the extension.

MidOHRR0519002short - YouTube
MikenOH is offline   Reply With Quote