View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 10:32 AM   #11
jesseborgelt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforrest2 View Post
Lookin' good.

A little de-ambering will finish off the look.
I like the look of clears for sure, but not enough to spend $1,000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeboy981 View Post
Nice Ride! Like the rims, stripes and interior look! You need these pics in your garage!

Where did you get the banner on side and was it easy to install?

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trimer View Post
I have been calling around here in Jacksonville for someone to install a new top if I got one. Not going to the P dealer as they are too expensive. Found an indy P mr fix it company locally that told me...with a new top there is a break in period as they are extremely tight. He would recommend the car sit out in the day in direct sun to help relax the top a bit and after a couple weeks, the tightness subsides enough to make it fit perfect. Your car looks great. how much were the stripes down the side and did you do those...were they a pain? I have a seal grey Boxster and want to do that to mine.

Thank you for the compliments. The stripes were from this ebay seller side stripes fits porsche boxster decal stickers exact design | eBay and the install took 20 minutes per door, very easy instructions, high quality, seems very durable. So far it held up to waxing, no signs of peeling. This might be my favorite and cheepest modification thus far.
jesseborgelt is offline   Reply With Quote