View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 04:10 PM   #45
BruceH

Garage
I changed the first paragraph of this thread today to reflect that since the 1997 Boxter that I was negotiating on is now sold, I am now looking for any clean Boxter of any vintage. I would like something under $15K with reasonable miles and well maintained. I am learning quite a bit as I look and read here! I really want one that has an exterior color of either Black or Blue and an interior color of either tan or grey. I sincerely appreciate everyone's opinions on the car I was trying to get, but now, back to the search.

I really like john99boxter's car except for the Tiptronic. I really would rather have the standard. Otherwise, his car would be perfect. I love his color combination. I need to get out and drive an S model(and even a Tiptronic) to see if that is what I need to concentrate on, but like I mentioned before, I was fine with the 2.5L. I'm in my 50's so I am not too worried about top end speed and the 2.5 really has enough kick for me. I would love to find a 2003 or newer to get the glass window, but they seem to be few and far between. That's the other thing that John's car has going for it is the GAHH top. I've been seeing lots of 2002's. Oh well, something will come along.

Last edited by BruceH; 06-22-2012 at 04:12 PM.
BruceH is offline   Reply With Quote