View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #11
Ghostrider 310
Ex Esso kid

You know so much about Kodak did you know they made infrared film that not only tracked enemy subs in WW2 but identified each ship? When Bush one launched desert storm and Raygun bombed Libya who do you think made that stuff hit the mark? That's why everyone laughed in Rochester when Raygun said he accidentally hit the French embassy after they denied him airspace, yeah whoopsie. Anyway sleep tight tonight, still brought to you in part by E.K. As for myself, I just halved the radiation at a children's hospital with their "lousy" technology.

As for the lawsuit... Two dealers said the same thing, if a problem occurred that could even remotely be tied to filter problems and the factory filter was not in place, the company would likely not cover it. Since Porsche themselves states they don't cover "acts of god" I think the advise is sound.

PS Stuff your arrogance, I retired from a company I owned, enjoy the hump you hump. Not to mention my dad's 46 in his business that came my way, run along and sell screw adapters.

Last edited by Ghostrider 310; 05-22-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Ghostrider 310 is offline   Reply With Quote