View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 11:32 PM   #1
blinkwatt

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Wow I love my Boxster,does anyone else feel like this?

Yesterday was my 18th birthday(had someone hold it till I turned 18). I was waiting to turn 18 to buy it because in the state of California you must be 18 to have a car in your own name for liablilty purposes. Yes I paid for it,and still owe on it as well(just to let you guys know Iam not spoiled).Here is some info,99,51k,Zenith Blue,5 Speed,Hi-Fi,Center Console Painted to match exteroir. Boy oh boy I love this car. When I picked it up it had around 51,700 miles on it,now it has 51,909. It normally takes me a month to amount those types of miles on a car but I managed to do that in 24 hours. First off I owe you all a thanks because I ordered the clear taillights and side markers which I found directions on how to install on this board(it was also the first "modification" I have done to a car on my own). There is not one aspect of this car I do not like(except maybe the shift knob,but who am I to complain I am only 18). The shear presence of driving down the street with the top down is a blast. Last night I drove it to the grocery store to get food,I did not know I could have so much fun. Another aspect I love is the way it drives,it drives smooth,handles amazing,and brakes well. The stero I find to actually sound decent since I found the treble and bass equalizers,not to mention I can hear it clearly when driving 85 mph with the top down. Another thing I was shocked about was the gas mileage,drove from Danville to Sacramento on a quarter tank(it was almost 95 miles). Oh yeah and when I drove it to pick up my brother from school today some kids were like "Hey nice car" another parent said "When did your dad get that?"(I had to inform her of who owns the car). A old teacher said "I hope your making payments for the next 30 years". Bottom line,I love this car,and I owe you guys a thank you for helping me install the reartailghts and side markers and informing me on some basic knowledge of Boxsters. I look forward to many post in the future.
Sorry about the bad picture,I will take some updated ones shortly.

Last edited by blinkwatt; 10-21-2005 at 11:44 PM.
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote