View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #10
RandallNeighbour

OK guys, I have no affiliation with this company and I'm not making a dime off this posting, so I thought I'd pass it along for those of you looking to de-amber and want other options. This guy lives in Cali and sells bumpers and skirts for Porsches on eBay.

He emailed me a while back after I asked him about his bumpers and we've been dialoging for quite some time... mostly because I'm perpetually broke these days and don't have the money to pull the trigger on the front bumper cover I want.

Anyway, here's pics of his aftermarket headlights in clear and black versions... I don't know anything about them (such as whether they're xenon or halogen), so ask him and not me if you have questions. His info is below the pix...

these new aftermarket headlights will fit any 986 Boxster (1997-2004) and any 996 (1998-2001) with Boxster style headlights

Items List / ebay price / 986forum special
the price for the chrome- $995.- / $895.- / $795.-
the price for the black- $995.- / $895.- / $795.-

shipping in the USA / Fedex ground is $45.- (rather large box)
for Canada - $75.-
International- $145.-

if they want to order they can contact me at this email jezzsb@aol.com

with their full name, address and phone# and whether they want chrome or black. I will email them an invoice and paypal request, or the invoice will have our mailing information for check or money order

thanks,
Jeffrey
Xtreme Motorcars
(707) 350-0415
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote