View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #5
tonycarreon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
y'know tony, despite the line between the bumper and the light, that really doesn't look all that bad...
that's exactly how i think of it. "not that bad, not that great." at some point i'll decide what i want to do. i prefer "blacked out" over even the de-ambered. i have a third headlight (i bought it to replace one of the foggy ones) that i'm going to try doing the sand + paint. if i end up liking that, i may go ahead and eventually get the clear lights and black them out.

for 2 years, i had no "issues" with the amber. but in the past year or so they've started to wear thin on me. i think for now just having the black film on there updated the look enough that i like it. who knows, i'll probably get tired of that too.

i figure for the $15 or $20 i paid for it, it's enough of an update for now. the only thing that bothers me on the film is the line between the turn signal and the reflector/triangle. no way around that since the film came in two pieces - one for each part.