View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 06:31 AM   #8
jaykay

Nice story......and yes been there; after two days I am tired and the car is tired little bit of an oil drip (turned out I popped the RMS); shifter cables are too hot not shifting; or my tires are going off in the cold rain and its time to park it

All the guys in my run group are much better and experienced drivers and have more powerful cars carrera 4s and TTs and better tires so on a high speed (dangerous and intimidating) circuit like Mosport I get passed quite often. You just have to let go of the ego......but I really like the wet because I am right on them and trying to get past! Spinning can be serious here. I really like the videos of CA tracks there is room for error!

Yes down hill to an apex can be a problem if you are still braking....if its off camber you will likely get a nasty suprise. I learned to finish all braking before the crest and then get on the throttle down hill to the apex settle the back end of the car. This is very scary at Mosport as there are some serious elevation changes

Last edited by jaykay; 03-05-2012 at 06:35 AM.
jaykay is offline   Reply With Quote