View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 03:59 AM   #3
jantje_111

I surely hope this is not a general problem !

I just fear that the exhaust gases are sucked back in the car by the airconditioning, or because of the specific aerodynamics of the rear end of the car .... I did read in another forum about another type of Porsche that in that other type of porsche it is a question of the aerodynamics of the rear end of the car ; several car owners agree that if they drive with open roof of window, exhaust gases enter the cockpit. But these reports were NOT about the boxter. As I did suffer 3 of the 3 days that I did test this car of severe headaches, I fear that the latest model of the boxter also suffers from this problem, although it seems hard to believe. But imagine buying such an expensive car and then notice that you are all the time breathing exhaust gases .... ANYONE WHO OWNS THE LATEST MODEL OF THE BOXTER (987?), please send me an email explaining how long you already own the vehicle, how much miles you already have, if you drive both roof open and closed, if you ever/often/never did notice the smell of exhaust gases inside the cockpit ... or if you did notice that this car gives you a headache please send email to ; jan_a@mac.com THANK YOU !
jantje_111 is offline   Reply With Quote