View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 11:24 AM   #9
jonomo

Seriously though... VW dealerships just piss me off...

While the salesman was spewing that BS to me, he actually lit up a smoke while he was trying to make a sale... thats just rediculous... not to mention all the times the VW service dept screwed me over...

Once I took the car in for service 25 miles below the warrantee period expired... and when I went to pick up the car.. it was 25 miles over the warrantee period... they drove the car 50 miles during the 1 day it was there.. when I confronted the manager about it, he said they just wanted to make sure the problem was totally fixed cause it was a recurring problem that I had...

50 miles is like a 2 hour drive... totally rediculous... my friend says sometimes the mechanics will drive the cars home at night and bring it back in the mornings... i'm never buying a VW EVER again....

No wonder they have one of the lowest customer satisfaction ratings....

oh.. and to add... the problem was never resolved.. i had to take it to an independant VW/Audi/Porsche mechanic who fixed it on the first shot... this after I had taken it to VW 4 times to have it fixed... of course it cost me $400 bux...
jonomo is offline   Reply With Quote