View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
97 Boxster

Car back from shop - Good as new

Well, a few weeks ago (the 7th of Feb to be exact). My Betty Boxster rolled out of my garage unmanned and across the street and into another car. Bummer on my end as I watched this all unfold. The E Brake was pulled but just not tight enough. Much to my dismay I had to have my near perfect Boxster repaired. Found a great shop in Houston, Texas area after "interviewing" shop owners and taking referrals from other P Car owners. What a great experience I had with Modena Autowerks in Houston. Highly recommended. See for yourself the results. It was great to do BIZ with them and I have to thank the FORUM here for help in giving me aid/comfort through this process.

Total damage was just over 2k. Bumper cover replaced, drivers quarter panel had a small crease and dimple that were repaired. Tail lights replaced (thanks to a generous forum member) and bumperettes were painted to match (the best deal in this whole thing).

Sorry for the NON ROTATED photo.

Needless to say she is resting comfortably in my garage tonight. I am finally going to sleep good.
Attached Images

97 Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote