Thread: Car Shipment
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #15
Burg Boxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider 310 View Post
JP logistics? I smell a fresh load of stink. "well if you ship it open it will need a color sand resurfacing from the road effluents". Hummm, what happens to it when it runs down the road Mr. Wizard? BTW the car is German do you think they have Mr. Scott beam them over here?

sorry but I don't do business when it smells bad.
Huh???

Are you sure you found the right JP Logistics & Motorsports? I linked it for you just in case. They might have open carry too but you definitely want enclosed. Anyhow, they are an official carrier for BullRun, The Collection, Penske, etc. and have good customer reviews including my personal experience I cited:

JP Logistics comes onboard as Official Bullrun Transportation Service | Bullrun: Rallying the World
JP Logistics Reviews - Sun Valley, CA 91352
JP Logistics - 5 Stars out of 5 - Transport Reviews.com - Your Auto Transport Information Source. View Reviews, Ratings and Rankings of Auto Transporters.
JP Logistics - Sun Valley - Sun Valley, CA

I'm not related to them in any way, just used them to have my 997S Cab delivered from CA to PA and they did a great job. Anywho, absolutely go with who you are comfortable with but more importantly based off previous recommendations b/c there are too many outfits who claim to be good...

Good luck
Burg Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote