View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 01:50 PM   #17
coiguy

Sounds like a lot of good but some caution also

Thank you all for your input.

In reply to some of you:

I would consider leasing, but I don't anything about leasing and don't know if I can keep it below the 36K mile. Work is not the killer, it's all the going out that will rack up the mileage.

Does the current model still use the same engine or same manufacturing technique that was so problem prone in the previous years? I don't think I would mind paying more for the gas, or even performance tires. But I don't want to make excuses for a powerful German brand why my car is in the shop if my car happens to be one of the unlucky ones that needs a new engine/RMS/Coolant transfer/et c. prematurely.

I am currently driving a stock TSX. Very quiet, reliable. Hence my hesitation at such a drastic change. My commute is against traffic so manual won't bother me.
I am single so two seater is not a big issue either.

I read in consumer reports that the car uses run flats. so when you replace, wouldn' t you have to get identical tires?

I would need to research a lot more how to do a $120 tune up that the dealer charges $1000.

Where was the dealer that had the "$10K off" sign?

I prefer the newew body style, so I don't want to get the 2004.

Also, do you guys recommend that clear bra? I have heard good things about it, but more concerned with paint damage, peeling, different shades of paint vs the exposed paint down the line.

Cheers.
coiguy is offline   Reply With Quote