View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 12:15 AM   #61
Ghostrider 310
Ex Esso kid

While its certainly true every car has its weaknesses, most Porsche vehicles are coddled. Extra fluid changes, no rough weather. I have owned two Ford trucks. If we were in Vegas and the bet was Ford 150 against the newest Porsche for which one will crack 100K without fuss, I'm going with the truck.

On a side note, when you tell a Ford dealer that you are arranging finance for Monday and he tells you they have accepted the parameters of the deal. You typically don't get an email that afternoon telling you they have a pending deal with someone else. Buying a P car on the net is horrible, not only can they eff you with hidden damage, they treat you even worse. I've been pissed about it all night. I emailed the dealer and congratulated the sales rep. I hope that sale is as solid as you say because if he backs out I'm not buying it or anything else you have. It's beginning to look a lot like no more sports car at all. Porsche we pray there is no substitute because if someone comes up with one we will become a German Eastman Kodak.

Last edited by Ghostrider 310; 01-29-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Ghostrider 310 is offline   Reply With Quote