View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #12
linklaw

You're right, thank God its almost over. Can't wait for the Republicans to take back the White House and Senate and hold onto the House of Representatives. Just think of how many anti business regulations they will get rid of. There will be no more pesky EPA, Fair Labor Standards Act, NLRA, Food and Drug Administration or any child labor laws. They have promised to eliminate the corporate income tax, all taxes on capital gains and reduce the maximum income tax rate to less than 20%. It will be great, a pro business environment if there ever was one. Just like China, India or the USA in 1895! The best thing is that they have promised to eliminate OBAMACARE! I can't wait for my kids to get their own health insurance before they are 26 and look forward to my health insurance company once again being able to cancel my policy when I get sick. Because I have a preexisting condition, I won't be able to get other insurance. That's probably a good thing since I pay over $20,000 per year out of my pocket for the insurance I have. Yeah, you are absolutely correct, thank God its almost over. We will all be so much better off with the Republicans in control and Obama and the Democrats out!
linklaw is offline   Reply With Quote