View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 05:11 PM   #60
jaykay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppbon View Post
... a full ECU tune.
If you look at my kit and add up the cost of the parts you'll se that it's what you pay for at Suncoast or any other Dealer.
Thanks for ripping me off guys!
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro
Really?

When I suggested the 997 plenum I was not aware of your T3 kit. Have a look at the beginning of the thread. The idea came from wanting to try a larger throttle body as is used on the IPD product. The 997 plenum was a natural step.

Sometimes others think of the same things you do; it's happened to me many times. Some like to work out problems and develop their own stuff. Keep in mind that as Canadians buying kits and components is frot with customs, duties, taxes and shipping problems; sometimes you get fed-up and want to just do it yourself if you can.

Your kit came to light later, and looks great. It looks like you have it all dialed in. Some may disagree with the design and that is their prerogative. Of course a dedicated tune will be of significant value. Keep up the great development work.

I would think you are getting some free advertising rather than being ripped off