Thread: Coolant Leak?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 07:06 AM   #17
Mrmaddbrad

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSteve View Post
At that price you could part it out and make money. Privat inspection is the most important thing you can do at this point, unless your brother is a Porsche mechanic. I've never had repairs like other's have so listen to them. How are the immediately necessary things like - tires, wheels, running condition, leaks, lights? Are all the electrical items working properly? Windows working properly? It's the little thing that will break the bank.
Its true, i totally know what you mean. And everyone acts like $5 to 6,000 isn't a very good deal. It seems pretty damn cheap to me. You're right, i could almost part it out for that. The wheels alone are worth like $700!! lol

He said the dash is starting to bubble a tiny bit, but thats it. Everything else that has ever broken he has fixed immediatly but he lives in both San Jose and in Texas, so while the car has been in Cali he hasn't been able to drive it much.

My brother is by no stretch of the imagination a porsche mechanic lol. But hes very compitant and would be willing to look at anything on the car that needed to be. I'm hoping he shows up and theres a puddle under the car... Then its not an internally leaking headgasket or anything lol
Mrmaddbrad is offline   Reply With Quote