View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 03:36 AM   #1
Joji

Anyone know the size of the female connectors in the Fuse Box

I finally was able to figure out how to get the fuse box unattached from its hindges. I need to hook up a wire from my Subwoofer that needs to get power to it when the ignition is on. The Porsche dealer said I can tap into an empty slot on the fuse box.
I found that the Heated seat slot which I don't have heated seats is empty. On the back side there is a wire on the botton pin. I assume this is where the power is coming from. The top is empty. I need to add a femal adapter so I can stick it through the top slot of the backside of the fuse box

Does anyone know the size or part number for the female fuse connector. This way I can put a fuse on the front panel in that slot and protect the subwoofer.

Also I have thes crimpting devices that I can put both wires in and squeez it together so the wires are conected.

The big wire on the bottom of the fuse port looks like it consists of many wires. If I wanted to combine my subwoofer cable and the bottoom wire on that fuse slot, which wire do I attach it to. Or do I attach it to all of them.

sorry for the long question. I am trying to be thorough because I can't find it on the internet.
thanks

Last edited by Joji; 09-10-2005 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Mispelled words in title
Joji is offline   Reply With Quote