View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
peterbrown77

Thanks, Mark. I had a couple of needle nose vise grips that worked perfectly, I only "lost" (captured) what was in the radiator, maybe a cup or two. I will put it back in tomorrow.

As an aside, remove the horn. It's only one nut and it makes getting at the passenger side hose a lot easier.

So - the car is back together. But I am not going to sleep a wink tonight because I had fasteners left over and it's killing me!!!

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction because I'm baffled. I have 4 small phillips head sheet metal screws left, with the cone-shaped countersink washer and I can't for the life of me figure where they go. Two of them go under the plastic cover at the trunk release lever. Two more are accounted for, behind the wheel well skirt and fasten behind the side marker lamp ( a total PITA, btw).

So where do the other 4 go? I'm pretty good with my fasteners, and they were in the group that I removed initially, before I took off the ductwork on the radiators. So if anyone can help me sleep at night, I'd really appreciate it.

TIA
peterbrown77 is offline   Reply With Quote