View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 08:13 AM   #7
Porschev

Morelli I am sorry to hear this.
And definitely I can understand this, I just remember my face holding those bills. Even the simplest problem, O2 sensors. Why to put 4 of them there, look to other cars, 1-2, but not 4, the total expense is around 430$.
However I can really understand the other point of view, for which purpose you need all those additional cost. In my humble opinion, they all perfect, the inspirational point for all other cars. The picture is painted, and dyes are dried, that all, use it.
Another idea, i think Porsche are not primary cars, they should have a substitute, that save you energy, money and most important your mental health. I am pretty sure that if you have a back up, you will fill yourself more secure. Something happened, and you have no energy to deal with it, put to the garage, and drive your toyota corrolla. One day, then you will fill inspiration, go and solve the problem.
In sense of Lexus, better buy Toyota, at least they are not overpriced, and less problems. But then you are buying porsche, or other horses from scuderias, expect that they will have a bigger problems. DDDDAAAAAA.
From now you can say, I was once a PORSCHE OWNER, and it sound much more different then saying I am a LEXUS OWNER.
With wishing you many years of excellent health and success
porschev
Porschev is offline   Reply With Quote