View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 06:03 AM   #6
Morelli

No need to defend your honor people, as it seems that this is what you are doing.

I am simply disappointed with my experience. Bottom line. I'm not necessarily looking for your worlds smallest violins or rolled eyes, as it is somewhat childish. Personally, I am a man with no patience, and this car happened to wear mine thin...membrane thin...I honestly expected more from it, and even though everything that went wrong was somewhat routine, it all fell in a way that made me just not want the car any more. I am very, very picky about cars. Put it like this...I live in LA. I drive to Vegas all of the time...and I would NOT feel good driving it to Vegas. There is no way I would entertain the thought of driving it to Vegas. That is pretty much my deciding factor. That means I am no longer comfortable with it, simple as that.

Plus, I am entertaining the thought of dropping a 1JZ-GTE into the SC300, that's the Japanese Toyota Soarer engine, 2.5L turbocharged...with a small amount of tweeking, she'll run past 911's. The SC is a severely underrated car, with an engine that routinely runs past 200k miles.

Hell, at least I can have back seats again. :ah: