View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
trygve

FS: '98 Boxster parts (hard top, convertible top, bike rack, interior)

(Post updated Sept 2 2011)

I'm in the process of turning my very nice 1998 Boxster into a Spec Boxster. Many, many parts have already come off the car and more will as the month proceeds. I am offering these parts for sale, of course! Colors are Arena Red paint, black top and interior with leather, and the usual gray trunk carpet lining.

Pretty much every bit of interior and trunk carpet and trim (except the dashboard face) will be removed, including what's behind the driver such as the roll bar and convertible top. I also have quite a few extra accessories like the hard top and hoist, 18" wheels, Brey-Krause parts, etc. In general, the parts are in terrific shape because I have always garaged and maintained the car well, but it is a 13 yo daily driver so some items have usual wear from use.

I have a page with more info a complete listing of parts and when they will be available if not already. Please email me at (trygve at bombaydigital dot com) if you are interested in something, or want more details about some item, or think I might have something coming off the car that I forgot about.

Info here: INFO
Complete listing here: DETAILS

Last edited by trygve; 09-02-2011 at 01:29 PM. Reason: updated info
trygve is offline   Reply With Quote