View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #3
Registered User
ppbon's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 529
You can buy ...

... a new key head and just replace the blade and the transponder into it.
Or, the dealer can cut you a new key and then program it into your car.
No need to replace tumblers.
Happy Boxstering,
Racecar spelled backwards is: Racecar!
ppbon is offline   Reply With Quote