View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 07:55 AM   #35
tqtran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucelee
You may have access but you have not shared any data, just innuendo. We do welcome data!

Fine, you asked for it: :ah:

----- SNIP -----
LAB TEST SUMMARY
EDMONTON, ALBERTA, CANADA
Edmonton recieved approx. 2.5" of snow/ice rain precipitation between Nov. 8-12, 2002.
A sterilized container as directed by nw labs was placed in an open secure area in the north end of the city.

The sample was sealed after the collection period and delivered to the lab. An analysis was performed on Aluminum and Barium only.

Aluminum

0.148 mg/l

Barium

0.006 mg/l

It is the scientific opinion of the lab that the aluminum content of the sample is HIGH and unusual.

Plant material chlorosis, as a result of plant inability to uptake nutrients may be an indication of metals (aluminum)in our mostly alkaline soils around Alberta.

----- END SNIP -----

----- SNIP -----
CBS News reported on bizarre geo-engineering experiments proposed for global warming reduction. The report confirmed that one of the methods advocated by physicist Edward Teller is to fill the atmosphere with metallic particles to "scatter away 1 or 2 percent of the sunlight..."
Former military officers used a private jet to obtain a sample of aerosol material being emitted by a military cargo aircraft. Laboratory tests on that sample reportedly confirmed that the effluent contained both aluminum and barium.
The toxic effects of barium are confirmed by a 1992 Department of Health and Human Services publication. It states that barium can cause breathing difficulties, increased blood pressure, changes in heart rhythm, stomach irritation, muscles weakness, swelling of the brain, as well as damage to the liver, kidney, heart and spleen.
----- END SNIP -----

Next time you see the checker board in the sky, leave an open container to collect rain/snow samples. Thake it to a lab and for under $100 you can get it tested and prove to yourself.

Brucelee: PM me if you want more details, I will provide an much info as I can without getting into trouble. I will not post more specifics on an open forum.
tqtran is offline   Reply With Quote