View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 04:17 AM   #2
deliriousga

Quote:
Originally Posted by valcax
I have some questions after reading owner manual boxster MY01. My 986 is MY99.

1. There is a illumination sensor on board to give accurate intensity to light board. My On board instruments only turns on when position light is on. Is it broken?

2. To turn key, fourteen warning lights turn on, but there is no light for luggage compartments lids. Is it broken?

3. In owner manual, digital speedometer is under analogic speedometer, but my digital speedometer is in centre, just under tachometer. ... Is it normal?

4. I have been able to see a warning light turned off with "CAT" or so, in yellow. What Is?

Regards.
1) I don't understand what you're refering to when you say "position light is on". What's the "position light"?

2) I'm not sure if that one normally turns on when the key is turned. Open your trunks then turn the key and see if it lights up. If so, close one and check again, then do the opposite and you've tested all of the switches.

3) That's normal. Analog speedo is on left, tach (since it's most important) in the center w/ digital speedo under it, other gauges on the right (with the ever important oil pressure and voltmeter gauges missing ).

4) I don't understand that one either. Does the warning light say "CAT" on it? I don't have my manual with me to see what light you're talking about.
1986 Daughter White/Brown Top (Sold!)
1992 Daughter White/Blonde Top
deliriousga is offline   Reply With Quote