View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #28
ddb
www.klisstle.com

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Danger
Installing a set of custom coilovers (PSS-9's) was perhaps the most significant mod that was performed on my vehicle.
I don't doubt it for one second. From most accounts that I've read the transformation is remarkable, which is kind of scary when you think about how well these cars handle right out of the box (pun intended). I'm also impressed with the changes described by the M030/ROW MO3O converts.

At some point I will have to do one of three things with regard to the suspension: 1) install new, stock springs and shocks 2) install M030/ROW M030 3) coilovers. While I'm sure I would be impressed with changes 2 or 3, I wonder if that's my best choice.

I've taken my car on some long trips, and may take even longer trips in the future. So I'm not sure I would want to deal with ride quality issues on these longer trips. Some may say it is a sports car and handing is what it is all about and you shouldn't be so concerned with ride quality. Maybe I shouldn't, but I am.

Were your PSS-9's installed before you started running your 19's? If so, how big was the change with regard to ride quality after you put the 19's on?

Thanks,

ddb
ddb is offline   Reply With Quote