Old 07-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #24
blue2000s
Porscheectomy

[QUOTE=ddb]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2000s
I love my RoW M030 suspension. QUOTE]

blue2000s,

Did your car come with this setup or did you add it? It intrigues me, but I have reservations at the same time. For my 'old man' style of driving the standard suspension is more than good enough. OTOH, my suspension needs to be freshened, and I do like the stance the M030 provides. Since I'm already riding on big tires and wheels I'm concerned about making the ride quality worse. And lastly, I've never had issues with clearance or bottoming out. I don't want to see that change. I guess this is why I haven't done anything to the suspension.....

ddb
It's actually the RoW part that lowers the car. You can piece together the US M030 and the car stays at the same hight.

I installed mine almost as soon as I bought the car 6 years ago. The ride is stiffer, but I like that, feels like a sports car, not a GT.

It's lower with alot of front overhang, so you have to watch out for things that you might not have before. I can still make it up my softened curb driveway, but if I go down it straight, the front end will rub slightly.

Here's my option on this. I bought a sports car. I want to feel the chassis, the road and have the agility of a sports car. I didn't buy it to show off and I didn't buy it to satisfy a mid-life crisis. The M030 brought out alot of what I wanted in this car. I would have quickly lost interest in the car and wouldn't have had it long if I didn't make this change.
blue2000s is offline   Reply With Quote