View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 10:56 AM   #10
idjiot

So tough to decide!!!

You guys are definitely giving me lots of doubts about this. (It's a good thing, though.)

I'm not in "desperate" need of a car so maybe I'll go take a look at a few more. There really aren't that many more out there.

To the guy who said the cars are a bit overprice - what are you selling your car for? I really am a serious buyer. If I go with these cars, what would you consider to be more "fair" prices for them?

FYI - Car B - the one I'm seriously considering - original asking price was $22.5k. The owner seems to have really taken care of the car - only used Porsche stuff on it. Plus, him being the only owner seemed like a plus to me. Most other cars asking for less are at least two owners. I'm ambivalent on the tiptronic but at the end of the day, it is nicer when there's so much damn traffic - if you live in LA you'll understand.

I'd LOVE to buy this 2002 S that I saw at a dealer. IT was in Yellow and pure sweetness. It's a shame they were asking for $32k. Anyone know of a similar car being sold for about $8k less? Haha.

Considering my budget (about $20k - it's not that I CAN'T go over that but I really would rather not), can I really do better than these cars and still get a Porsche?!!
idjiot is offline   Reply With Quote