View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
99 Boxcutter
Goth Popper

Cool Pimp my Boxcutter? [pics]

No, this is not the same Boxster that's in the shop that won't start. This is the Boxster that I wrapped around a pole. First the damage...

I've got a guy who does body work and owes me a big favor so now I'm going to cash in on it and have hime fix my ride. The only thing is that I have to buy the parts so the first thing I did was type Boxster Bumper into ebay and I saw all these body kits. Some of them looked really hot but what got me was that were cheaper than the OEM parts!

So my first question is: What is the compatibility of Boxster parts? Can I put just any rear Boxster bumper on my 99? Easily? The fact that THESE GUYS are claiming their kits fit on 97-04 models tells me that front fenders, bumper and hood are all interchangeable for any Boxster from 99-04. Am I wrong in thinking this way? Stop me before I start buying 03 door panels and to find out they don't fit.

Second question: What are the names of the back panels behind the doors? I typed in rear fender and got nothing.

Third question: Am I looking in the wrong place for parts? Is there some secret place to find quality Porsche parts for cheap?

Last edited by 99 Boxcutter; 06-13-2011 at 02:55 PM.
99 Boxcutter is offline   Reply With Quote