View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 03:01 AM   #1
peterbrown77

Can't open fuel door.

Okay, the novice strikes again.

I can't open my fuel door. It opened yesterday but I was toying with the central lock button and now it won't open, so i think it is because I haven't fully unlocked the car.

I tried the little pull ring in the door jamb but it just pulled out into my hand with no resistance, so someone has screwed that up for me in the past. I stared at it and said "This is sweet".

I don't understand the central lock system. Why would I lock the car while I am in it? Doesn't make sense. And the light never turns green like the manual states, it is red when I press the left side.

I have two keys to the car, but one is at the garage where it is going to be serviced and the one I have in my possession is really banged up and I think the battery in it is dead too so I can't go that route.

Anyway, how can I get some gas in the car? I will just block the plunger once I get it open, I don't really care if my gas door is locked - not locked on my other cars so who cares? However, I would like to put some gas in the tank!
peterbrown77 is offline   Reply With Quote