View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 09:18 PM   #1
FASTBMW

New Boxster Owner!

My mom's is going through a midlife crisis due to her first grandson so my dad bought her a boxster! (well she wanted a two seater sports car and she wanted german styling so...)

It's a silver 98 boxster 5 speed with (get this) only 48,000 original kms! It was owned by a dentist and been serviced through it's entire life at MCL porsche here in vancouver. He did not miss a single service interval thusly this car had been babied.

I was kinda aprehesive on my mom owning a boxster 'cause of all the stories of expensive engine failures but we were very lucky to find this car. We bought this car from MCL Porsche and it qualifies for the certified 2 year warranty (plus one of my old old friends is a service advisor at porsche so he cut us a very good deal). So nothing to worry about for the next 2 years....i hope.....

It only has the 16" rims but that's fine with me, I won't have to worry about rims getting scratched up and paying for 18" tires..... It's just been serviced so besides the cost of the car, nothing needs to be done.

Can't wait to take the car to the uh...car wash...that happens to be at the race track....
FASTBMW is offline   Reply With Quote