View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 06:41 AM   #12
yellowboxster01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Fizzix
I would sure appreciate getting my money back at this late stage in the game and I will let everyone know when that happens. I total understand getting bogged down by work and school so it would have been nice to at least have let me know what was going on instead of blowing me off for the last three weeks after I made payment. I am still trying to figure out your PM today saying that communication has been "bleak" when you have not responded to any of my emails/PMs; I was not sure if you were trying to apologize and you were agreeing that communication from you has been "bleak" or if you were trying to re-direct the issue. Non the less, I do appreciate you finally getting back to me with some kind of update.
Your refund has been issued.

Paypal put a limitation to my account. Therefore the funds sent did not show. I looked at my paypal the day we made the agreement. I didn't see the $50. The money never registered as being in my account and I didn't get a receipt from paypal due to the limitation. The limitation was placed because someone had gained access to my account. I called this morning and got everything sorted out with paypal and a representative in the claims department made sure the refund was issued.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I didn't mean for it to end up this way.
yellowboxster01 is offline   Reply With Quote