View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 05:34 AM   #1
JoeFromPA

Boxster Cup 3 17" wheels w/ almost new Blizzak LM 22s - SE PA

Hi all,

I have a set of 17x7.5 - 17x9 Boxster Cup 3 wheels for sale, shod in almost new Blizzak 205/50/17 and 255/40/17 LM 22 tires. The tires have between 2500-4000 miles on them. This was my father's boxster and wheels, which I received from him last summer, thus exact mileage is not certain.

The rims a few marks on their faces - they are not perfect. They shine up great and are great for a set of wheels you are ready to drive through winter, but if you are a perfectionist you'd want to re-finish the faces as least. They are well balanced - I'm a balance fanatic and I notice a very slight vibration at a few speeds, but that could just be a worn out bushing on my car .

I'm very interested in full disclosure here so please let me know if you have any questions. Center caps are not included.

Update: current price is $525 for the set. Willing to drive 50 miles to deliver or arrange shipping paid by buyer.

Thanks for looking,

Joe

(last picture is the inside of one of the rear wheels to show any markings you might be interested in - can take other photos)

06 Civic SI - 114k miles, D.D., unbelievably reliable and fun to beat on everyday.

08 Legacy GT 5spd - 74k miles.

Last edited by JoeFromPA; 09-19-2011 at 08:29 AM.
JoeFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote