View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
Trinidad at Pelican Parts
Administrator

Cdr220

Quote:
Originally Posted by audisnawb
Hey Guys- my radio is acting up. All controls and functions work perfectly, but when in CD Mode, when I go to change the song with the knob on the far right, it doesn't turn it to the next song forward. Sometimes it will but it takes about 5-10 turns of the knob, the songs jump all over the place, it will either replay the same song, or jump ahead or behind a couple songs.

I can confirm its NOT on random/shuffle play. Any thoughts? It just seems to be that one knob.

Very annoying!
The CDR 220 has it's share of problems for sure. The knobs on those wear pretty badly after some time and have quite a few other issues as I'm sure many of you can relate to. Pelican Parts is in the process of putting together some DIY content for the CDR-220 radios because it seems many people are having a lot of the same issues with them. I will make it a point to try and get this on the priority list for technical DIY content. If there are any specific tech requests you would like to see just send me a P.M and I will put them on the list.
Trinidad at Pelican Parts is offline   Reply With Quote