View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #18
Guvs

Thank you Tyler.
Having done the number 15 and 18 pin Mods on the relay switch some months ago, and after reading about the Robo Top on my UK Boxster forum, I decided to buy the one touch button mod to complete and finish off this Modification, one thing I need to mention before I forget is, I got stung for £18.00 customs duty charge when it arrived in the UK so do you cousins across the Atlantic a favor and tick the box that says "Gift"
Just to add a little note, I now find I'm dropping the hood a lot more now I have the Robo top Mod, it's so easy and convenient (and looks so cool ) I drop the hood on the way out of my estate for a while until I'm about to reach the Dual carriageway (70 mph speed limit) and just flick the button and top up before getting on to it and putting my foot down, at the end of the Dual Carriageway while slowing down for the roundabout to the town center again one touch and down it comes again, and so on a few more times until I get to my final destination, will have to make sure I oil/grease the hood a lot more now
And last thing thank you for very good customer service, was a pleasure doing business with you and also all good reports from other members of my forum.
Guvs.

Guvs is offline   Reply With Quote