Thread: Slam the frunk!
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 10:44 AM   #12
tonycarreon

1. i don't think anyone called the OP an idiot, just pointed out that normally there is no need to slam the lid. lower it until the latch engages and push below the crest until it latches. if you feel that it needs to be slammed to close then it's a problem that should be taken care of.

2. agreed on slamming anything. i get so agitated when someone gets out of any of my cars and feels the need to slam the doors - my MIL is pretty bad about that as well but then she drives a 90s-era volvo with doors that i swear weigh close to 1.5 tons so i am somewhat forgiving. plus she's my MIL...

also why i tend to not let other's ride in the porsche because they don't understand opening the door by pulling the handle twice (to exit) or waiting for the window to drop EVEN AFTER i tell them about it. i cringe when someone tries to exit and pulls the handle - of course the door doesn't open so what's their standard answer? PULL HARDER...

:troll: