View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 06:08 AM   #10
SeaNile31

[QUOTE=WhipE350]drftfan,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaNile31
I just got a new to me 05 S and can't wait to get it out and drive it around.QUOTE]

SeaNile!! I thought we lost you in a snow storm, have you posted pics and had a chance to drive the new car? You went quiet, wasn't sure if you had traded already for something else ...let us know how it's going.

I've had the car for 3+ weeks. It was delivered late (10pm) on Jan 17th just as the snow started to fall. It's been in the garage ever since, plugged into a battery tender and waiting for the roads to clear up. I don't need 80 degrees but salt and grime free roads would be nice. The car is beautiful, no flaws, no hidden issues and I am dying to get it out and drive. It's the same exact car I had a year ago minus the CD changer, Carrera seats and 19" wheels. Everything checked out well on the PPI, tires are practically new and brakes have 70% left.

I use to have a Boxster, then a Boxster S as daily drivers and now I am scared to get this one even the slightest bit dirty. I need to get over that and enjoy the car. I'll get a few pictures today and post them up.

-John