View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #60
jbs986

The replies to this post is geting off track,The original post was about the reliability of the Boxster and that is not that fast of a car.

Lets deal with some facts about Your cars,

1, Your Boxsters are sloooow cars 0-60 time for my 99 is 7.7 sec That is pittifully slow for a sports, car my Volvo s40 t5 can do it in 6.5 sec. a 2011 base Boxster can do it in 6.0 sec better but not great. a 2011 Mustang W/a v6 can do it in 5.1 sec.

2, Reliablilty on your cars is a sad joke, My car W/ 60k on it has had all mant, done + I am having an indy shop doing the IMS,RMS and a new clutch job.right now.

I love my Boxster but it is not a great car and not for eveyone, I also own a 2006 Lotus Elise that I track and some times DD. It is a great car and true sports car. I can not believe that you can legally drive them the road, thay are really, a race car pretending to be a road car. as far as reliablilty it has been rock solid car W/0 prob.

Also some people are ripping on the Z06 have no idea what thay are talking about, The car is a beast on the track my Elise can keep up W/it in the turns and some times pass it but on the straightaways it blows past me as if I was standing still, and the car is great for a DD.

Like I said, I love my Boxster but the more I drive My Lotus the more I ask myself do I really need to keep Boxster?
jbs986 is offline   Reply With Quote