View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 06:38 AM   #9
JP-s-in st. louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour
I do appreciate my boxster's balance and handling. I just wish it had a 3.2 in it instead of a 2.5... that would do it for me. Just couldn't afford to plop down twice what I paid for a newer Boxster S.

You would think the S would be enough, it wears off also. I will be turning my car over to Imagine Auto at the end of August for four months. We are adding many mod’s such as:

Super Charger (they have completed this on the 2.5 and 2.7 with no issues. Imagine Auto has a different outlook on how to make it work and be safe for the car)

Cams (help the car breath)

Headers

Sport cats

New Clutch and lightweight flywheel

G.I.A.C chip tune to make it all run well together

Target: 410 WHP

I was asked to do this on as a "mule car" for these guys. For those that have not heard of Imagine Auto they are one of the leading performance Porsche shops in the country. Stephen Casper and everyone else at that shop are very knowledgeable guys. They WILL NOT do anything to jeopardize my car. I have been doing business with them for a while and I highly recommend them.

You may always PM me but I will be starting a new thread about the progression if asked to.

Check them out:
http://www.imagineauto.com
JP-s-in st. louis is offline   Reply With Quote