View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 04:05 PM   #36
jacabean

Wow! a lot of you guys do not know much about cars on the market today. I got crazy looks in my Evo 8. i still do all the same stuff in my boxster that i did in my evo but at half the speed and intensity . I get a lot of old hag bag cougers looking at me in my boxster too.
The Lancer Evolution is held in high regards throughout the world. The Evo X is a direct descendant of the world rally championship Evolution that dates back well over a decade. (does Tommi Makkinen ring a bell ) This cars 2.0 makes almost 300 h.p. and has one of the most sophisticated all wheel drive systems on the market and let me tell you they are built like tanks ! The guys on the Evo forums don't put 3,500 away for when their car breaks ,that amount will almost net you 400 h.p. at the wheels.
I hate to say it but a lot of you guys are posers in your boxsters because if you are a real car guy you would know what and evo is . you may not like it's looks but you would respect it's performance and history. The Evolution X is not your typical queer ricer.
jacabean is offline   Reply With Quote