View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 04:42 PM   #1
thepress83

Just bought a 2001 boxster

Well I've officially signed the deal and as soon as financing comes back I'll be the proud owner of a 2001 boxster, black exterior with a tan leather interior. The car had been in the showroom for quite a while (3 months or so) and the sales manager wanted to move the car bad so he discounted it from 48K to 38K and gave me a very good price for my trade over 2K more than any other dealership would consider. I'm thrilled with the purchase and was just choked I couldn't drive the car home today but I put into the contract that it was subject to a PPI at MCL motors in Vancouver since it's out of warranty I want to make sure nothing comes up and surprises me.

What do you think of the price I know that the important thing is that I think I got a good deal and I definitely think that I did especially considering the price they gave me for my trade but I'm still interested in what others think from different areas here in Vancouver there is a good demand for boxsters so they hold value quite well.

Last edited by thepress83; 08-06-2005 at 08:06 PM.
thepress83 is offline   Reply With Quote