View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 06:56 AM   #8
yelojkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap
At any rate if you buy this car you have to put money aside every month for big ticket repairs and maintenance.
And this should be done with any car. If you really think about how hard our cars work for us and how well they do their job, it is truely amazing. It makes me laugh to hear someone complain about a car that has let them down by not starting or because a coilpak went bad and it didn't work right for a couple of days but you rarely hear anyone say "my car has worked for me everytime I needed it for the last three years, keeping me dry when it's raining, warm when it's cold, and cool when it's hot outside.
Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote