View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 10:55 AM   #15
Lordblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap
Corvette is a fanstatic sports car. But it has a lousy image. In France the crwod lines up just to hear the Corvettes take off from start at the 24 Hours of LeMans.
Here it has the gold chain stigma despite the fact that it's the best deal for a high end sports car. I'd take a Corvette over 996 Cabriolet 7 days a week but not a convertible Corvette.

You should consider a CaymanS too. But if you have to have roadster I'd hold out for a 987 S as well. Even if it means waiting a little longer. You'd be surprised how quickly you can save the extra cash when you are not driving a sports car every day.
As I need a car right now, it would mean I would have to buy something very cheap right now to save up money for a Cayman or a 987S. I'd be very happy with a 986S, just as long as it was nicely maintained.

I'm looking at a Boxster S currently, I'd like opinions on it. I realize, knowing as much as I do on Boxsters, that it's hard to tell anything just from an ad, but the price is a bit low and I'm wondering if that's just due to the high mileage:

http://www.allenmotors.com/vehicledetails.aspx?VID=120487910#
Lordblood is offline   Reply With Quote