View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 08:27 AM   #3
yelojkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour
Have you been watching eBay? You didn't mention that source.

Posting a wanted ad here will help, and you should probably do the same on Craigslist.

I'd also recommend you find someone with a dealer's license in your state and ask them to start looking for what you want at the auctions they frequent.

The $10k amount you're wanting to spend seems quite low to me, but you may be spot-on. Decent examples of the 2000-2003 S model years go for $15-18k from what I've seen, and can go into the low $20's for a pristine example.

BTW, few of the boxsters in these model years were ordered with navigation and they didn't have PSM at the time, but they did have traction control (I think).
I will leave my personal opinions to myself and just say I choose not to use ebay.

I am not posting an ad because I am not ready to buy right now. I have a 67 that I need to finish up and get sold. I know that 10k sounds low to most people but I have seen it happen to often; someone is always having to sell something for too little or just wants something else. You know how it goes. You are right on it with your 15k-18k. I am just hopping that they keep dropping and don't start comming back up for awhile. Although I need at least the local ecomony to come back up. Some of my pay is on commission and last year really sucked. I should look into getting a dealers license.
Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote