View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:31 AM   #3
yelojkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour
You have no idea how annoying that squeak has been to me for the last three years and how nice it was to drive without it. It was even better than when your woman gets a bad case of laryngitis!
Oh my goodness three years...I would have gone insane in less than a year. Couldnt you just kick yourself for not finding this before now. I have had a rattle in my car for about 3 months. It is worst at idle with the stiff engine mounts that I have. I have checked everything while sitting at idle and while driving. You know the driving while leaning over and pressing on the inside upper panel of the open glovebox kinda thing, with no success. A couple days ago my son got in the car and said whats that rattle. I assured him that it could not be found without pulling the dash apart so he need not look for it. In less than 30 seconds he said "Dad its your emergency brake handle". He put his finger on the end of the handle and sweet quiet bliss. Thanks Nathan.
Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote