View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:14 AM   #5
yelojkt

I traded my used Neuspeed cup kit for used FK coilovers (a known cheaper brand) to make a long stroy short I would never do that again. When it come to coilovers I will go with the known good ones. Bilstein; Koni ect.

Some things that I noticed about the D2 Racing set-up, their signal words "D2 Racing Sport" instead of discriptive words like coilovers. The fact that they say their "monotube design" is for less oil leaking. Thats scary. We all know when oil leaks from shocks they quit working. I know it is tempting to save over $1000.00 but when you have to buy a new set in a couple years you realize that you really didn't save money and you also drove around on used up struts for some time. Of course I look at all of my mods as something that I will have to live with for years because I do not move from car to car. If you plan to sell within a year or two than go for it.
Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote