View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 12:46 PM   #6
97 Boxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfncpa
I spent another couple hours with my good friend Mr. Google. I couldn't find much in the way of positive reviews for any of the Porsche dealerships in town, for service at least. I found plenty of negative reviews, particularly for the dealership I was going to use.

I found some good reviews for Eurocar Werk. Anyone used them? www.eurocarwerk.com

I just moved to Houston a few months back and I have taken my Porsche to Tates Automotive. Mike Tate is impressive and has a load of nice cars himself. Not sure if the guys in the shop like me cuz I DONT leave my car and I stand there and watch what they do. Very particular and careful with my car and have been more than impressed with them.

Again, its Tates Automotive in Richmond (SW Houston) #281-313-8484 and if you need to tell them that they have worked on my red 97 thats fine. They know me since they have done some service on my Hummer as well. Again, they do not specialize in Porsches but I read great reviews and needed my car inspected and after the service I received from Jason Reece there I was hooked for the convenient stuff. If your problem is much worse then you may want to check them out first and then assess your options.
97 Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote