View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 05:49 AM   #7
yelojkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour
Like Gary, I have now plowed 3x the value of my car into repairs and mods, which I did because I enjoyed doing them, I have zero plans to ever sell the car, and very few people even notice them unless I point them out.
That is the same way with my NB people can't believe that it is 10 years old and has over 200,000 on it. They also don't know it has a body kit on it except for the wing. I know the boxster will be even more subtle once I start moding it, because I will most likely not touch the body, just some suspension and wheels and tires. Good job on the mods Gary H and keep driving it. I am so jealous of this..."I've done a 3000 mile round trip around Europe (France Switzterland, Italy, Monte Carlo), driven on 8 UK track days and done Spa and the Nurburgring twice. 14K miles in total." It is at least 250 miles to really good driving roads from where I live and then it is still nothing like spa or the nurburgring. There is supposed to be a new track being built in Austin TX that I can't wait to run at. It is supposed to be fashioned after the best parts of the best tracks from around the world.

Oh and I noticed a few of your mods Randall and my personal opinion is that you have one of the coolest 986's on the forum.
Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote