View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #23
yelojkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour
"Honey, I'm thinking about buying a Porsche. I've always wanted one since I was a lad, and we're doing well now, so I think I will go shopping for one."

"You've lost your freaking mind! I'm driving a six year old Navigator with 140k on it and everything's falling apart on the thing. You will be buying me a new mommy mobile, not your dream car."
That cracks me up.

I was test driving a Mustang Bullitt brought it home, parked it in the driveway with the wheels cocked just right went in side looked out through the kitchen window. Man the way it looked it was a thing of beauty there was no way she was going to be able to resist this. I brought her to the window and did the big arm spread "Taa Daaa". She turns to me and in a very dry low voice says "Thats nice take it back" and left the room.
Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote