View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 10:43 PM   #15
sickbananas

roadster-spyder look

This topic interests me alot. I have a 986-S, 2000 model. I have a zeintop and have completely deleted my soft top with its motors, arms and gearboxes, thus saving me weight. I have also deleted my rear storage compartment, carpet and engine cover-the sound is out of this world!

I am going to buy speedster humps, with the speedster humps, convertable cover and boot lid, put together I want to make a one piece moulding. Only the outside will be smoothly finished and painted to match the car, the inside I will just paint black or something. The rear boot lid latch together with the 2 latches behind the doors will secure the speedster top. This will work really well for me as I unclip my zeintop, and clip on my speedster top for good weathered days, It is also ideal for the guys who want to remove the soft-top completely and use the car only as a open top car, ie weekend car.

let me know what you guys think.

Rob
de-snorkeled, clear lights, sports exhaust, zeintec hard top, zein wing, B&M short shifter, DesignTek lowering springs, DesignTek carbon fibre strut brace front and rear, 18'' carerra 5 spokes, semi slick tyres, entire soft top delete, engine cover delete,red console,L&N deep sump, volo performance chip, raptor shift light, de-cat'ed, OEM GT3 bucket seats.
sickbananas is offline   Reply With Quote